What you'll learn on the day
UP AND RUNNING: Directives, Methods, Computed, and WatchersLearn the basic semantics of Vue.js as well as how to efficiently work with Vue's reactivity system
COMPONENTS: Working with components using the CLI and in legacy codebasesLearn the different ways to define a component and why you might choose different solutions based on greenfield or legacy projects.
ANIMATIONS AND TRANSITIONSUnderstanding both transition and transition-group and what they allow you to do, ranging from coordinating entrances to transitioning state. We'll also talk about page transitions.
VUEX AND DISSEMINATING DATAStudents will work with open APIs, using mutations and actions with Axios and communicating with components.
- Learn how to build Vue applications with ease
- Work with components in a few different ways to see how to leverage different usages to solve for different projects
- Working with animations in Vue, including more advanced uses like SVG animation and page transitions
- How to work with the Vue CLI and Nuxt, and the features of each
- How to work with Vuex for a centralized state management store